New Year, New Opportunities


As an Elected Official, I have always believed in the importance of keeping my constituents informed.  So much so that for the last 10 years I have provided my residents with a monthly, quarterly, or semiannual newsletter containing news that they can use on policies, processes, laws, budget, state and federal issues, municipal matters, etc. No tax payer dollars have been used for the production or dissemination.  Rather, the newsletters are paid for and delivered to each resident by me.  This was something instilled in me by my father who did the same throughout his 25-year record of public service.

Knowledge is power and I want my electorate (home owners and apartment dwellers) to be actively engaged in order to effectively participate in our local democracy.

Keep in mind, your target audience won't always come to meetings, town halls, or events.  Some won't visit your website due to capability, access, or other issues.  Various avenues should be used to provide relevant information that is easy to find and understand.

How do you keep your stakeholders, clients, and/or followers informed?
hashtagleadershipmatters

Click here to read the April 2019 Newsletter, "New Year, New Opportunities"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Democratic Process

It's All About Relationship

Sexting:Teen Phenomenon & Felony